You’re probably here because you have’t taken the time to read the long, boring posts of how I came to be the individual that I am today.
That’s okay–I usually skip that part too.
Long story short:
- I’m a biracial daughter to a British mum and an American father and a sister to my younger brother.
- I was born in Germany.
- Places of occupancy are as follows: North Carolina, Arkansas, Georgia, Virginia.
- I grew up a military brat, which basically means that I claim no place/state as ‘home’.
- I’ve graduated college and I am now a working professional. “Yay.”
- I’m always striving to determine the true identity of ‘love’ and ‘happiness’. (More to come in following posts…)
- I love reading, writing, food, drinks, and traveling.
Basically, I’m still trying to figure out my life.
The purpose of this blog is for me to express myself by whatever means. There will be a random collage of photos, videos, posts and writing.
The inspiration of this blog will be from my urge to travel.
The hope for this blog will be to make an impact in other people’s lives.
or add another page.